- The skirting is elegantly pleated and is made with the Velcro ready to be attached and detached from table clips.
- Our clients can customise their skirting on the spot. Simply type the length and the drop of the table skirting into the text boxes below, prices are updated instantly.
- Minimum skirting length is 100cm and maximum drop is 120cm.
- Weight: 235g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Pattern: Pleats
- We stock wide fabric rolls; however, some tablecloth sizes may exceed our widest fabric rolls.
- We endeavour to keep all information regarding tablecloth joins as accurate as possible. In some cases due stock unavailability, a join may become unavoidable. We will contact our customers as soon as such scenario becomes aparent.
- By default, the join of choice is the French-style type which ensures minimal buldge.
- The join will, in most cases, be placed on the side of the tablecloth to hang with the drop.
- In some cases, the join may have to be placed in the middle of the tablecloth.
- Occasionally, more than one join may be nessecary.
- Click here for photos and more information on tablecloth joins and seams.
- 100% Polyester
- You may wash before first use
- Wash at 40°C
- Always wash dark colours separately
- Use gradual cool down programme, if tumble dry
- May iron at medium temperatures for pristine appearance
| || |
- Standard mainland delivery €9.99
- Signature upon delivery is required.
We do not hold stock of any ready-made items, we make every item to customers' specifications. This includes customisation of the popular sizes where customers can specify the type of finishing, shape of corners and colour. These items are not returnable
as they are made to customers' specifications.
The only items that are returnable are stock items which include Satin Band and Ivy Bordered tablecloths, Trestle Tables, Table Clips, Tassels, and Towels
. You can return any of these stock items within 7 days of receiving them under the Distance Selling Regulations, if they are unused and in resellable (new) condition. You will be responsible for arranging and paying the return postage - we recommend a signed-for service to avoid postal losses or delays. Upon receiving your return, if the items are in the condition described above, we will refund the value of the items (the postage is not refundable in such cases).
You need to notify us before sending out any returns as returns not previously notified to us may not be accepted by our workshop staff..